12 oz Skinny Can Cooler with 2 lids & straw
12 oz Skinny Can Cooler with 2 lids & straw (Straight) for Sublimation
Can hold bottled beer, slim cans and has lid to convert to tumbler with straw
6 minutes @ 360 degrees in convection oven and turn 3 minutes in
Hover your transfer under open heat press for 10 seconds to dry excess moisture from the paper.
1. Remove all plastic parts and lids from cup
2. Wipe tumbler with alcohol to remove lint
3. Lightly mist your sublimation transfer with spray mount repositionable adhesive to keep the design from moving (we use 3M Scotch Spray Mount)
4. Place sublimation transfer onto cup and secure with heat tape
5. Wrap a piece of copy paper around your transfer tightly
6. Place in over for 6 minutes at 360 degrees turning 1/2 way through
7. Remove from oven
8. Remove image from tumbler
1. Pre-press for 3-5 seconds
2. Place your substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
3. Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium to heavy pressure.
(Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Only ships within United States from Mississippi