Circle Shaped Stud Sublimation - No Hardware
MDF Circle Shaped Stud Earring Blanks
Unfinished Unisub MDF hardboard for Sublimation
Make your own custom earring studs out of this pair of single sided mdf laser cut hardboard. A great gift that can be personalized with photos or whatever you prefer!
Size - .50"
Size - .60"
Thickness - 1/8"
✔️ Sold as 1 pair (2 pcs)
✔️ Single sided only
✔️ Choose a gloss or matte finish - dark hardboard back
✔️ Hardware purchased separately at your local craft store or online
✔️ PNG Template download upon order fulfillment
✔️ Decorate with sublimation transfers, fabric paint, heat transfer vinyl
No hardware is included with studs. It can be purchased at your craft store.
The single sided gloss and matte finish have a brown backing. Our gloss finish will have a clear film. Our matte finish will have a blue film.
- Remove the clear or blue film from the substrate.
- Remove residue, if any, with a soft damp cloth.
- Place your MDF substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
- Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium pressure. (Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Blank Sublimation Unisub, Hardboard, MDF, Ready to Sublimate
1. Pre-press for 3-5 seconds
2. Place your substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
3. Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium to heavy pressure.
(Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Only ships within United States from Mississippi