Hatchet Shaped Keychain Sublimation Blank
MDF Hand Saw Shaped keychain sublimation blanks for heat press
Unfinished MDF Blanks for Sublimation
These sublimation keychain blanks are top quality and are made with unisub hardboard. Our gloss finish produces vibrant images and our matte finish produces a less reflective beautiful image. Our matte photographs easily without the glare that the gloss produces.
Size - 2.75" X 2.777"
The blanks are approximately 2.8mm thick
✔️ Hardware included
✔️ Choose single or double sided (matte is single sided only)
✔️ Choose either gloss or matte finish
✔️ Gloss has a clear protective film and Matte has a blue film (both need to be removed before sublimating)
✔️ PNG Template download upon order fulfillment
✔️Decorate with - heat press sublimation transfers or heat transfer vinyl
- Remove the clear or blue film from the substrate.
- Remove residue, if any, with a soft damp cloth.
- Place your MDF substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
- Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium pressure. (Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact us via our Facebook page or email us at pioneersupplierandcreations.com
Unfinished Unisub MDF hardboard blanks for Sublimation
1. Pre-press for 3-5 seconds
2. Place your substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
3. Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium to heavy pressure.
(Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Only ships within United States from Mississippi