ANCHOR MONOGRAM ORNAMENT - Single Sided
MDF ANCHOR MONOGRAM ORNAMENT
BLANKS FOR SUBLIMATION
The blanks are approximately 1/8” thick.
Size: 3”, 4”, 6”
Single sided only
Gloss finish only
The single sided gloss has a brown backing. Our gloss finish will have a clear film. Our matte finish will have a blue film.
- Remove the clear or blue film from the substrate.
- Remove residue, if any, with a soft damp cloth.
- Place your MDF substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
- Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium pressure. (Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Blank Sublimation Unisub, Hardboard, MDF, Ready to Sublimate
1. Pre-press for 3-5 seconds
2. Place your substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
3. Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium to heavy pressure.
(Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Only ships within United States from Mississippi