Mason Jar Door Hanger Sublimation Blank
MASON JAR DOOR HANGER SIGN
BLANK FOR SUBLIMATION
The Mason Jar Sign Door Hanger is approximately 1/8” thick. It has 2 holes for hanging. It has a single sided coating for sublimation with a brown backing. Choose between a gloss finish (clear film) or matte finish (blue film).
Size - 10”X6.5”
- Remove the clear or blue film from the substrate.
- Remove residue, if any, with a soft damp cloth
- Place your transfer face down and MDF substrate face up. Secure with heat tape
- Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium pressure. (Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Blank Sublimation Unisub, Hardboard, MDF, Ready to Sublimate
1. Pre-press for 3-5 seconds
2. Place your substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
3. Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium to heavy pressure.
(Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Only ships within United States from Mississippi