Pices Gnome Ornament & Transfer Sublimation Blank
MDF Unisub Hardboard | Zodiac Pices Gnome sublimation blank with transfer | ornament blank for heat press | ready to press blanks
This exclusive unfinished single sided mdf blank for sublimation will come with 1 transfer. They make great car charms and ornaments.
Size - 4" and are approximately 1/8” thick MDF white unisub hardboard with brown backing
✔️ Comes with sublimation transfer print that is ready to press
✔️ Single sided with brown backing
✔️ Gloss (clear film) or matte (blue film) finish
✔️ Backside of car charms are unfinished and may have some burn marks around the edges due to the nature of being laser cut
✔️ Use caution when taking the plastic film off due to the fragile nature of some cuts.
** Trending exclusive blanks created by Pioneer Supplier and Creations. We have purchased licenses to sell transfers to our customers to alleviate the worry of printing the correct sizes needed to fit our blanks. Image transfers are printed with an Epson F-570, which means you will get stunning finished products every time. **
*WE DO ASK THAT YOU WATERMARK ALL FINISHED PRODUCT BEFORE ADDING THEM ONLINE*
Looking to gage interest before purchasing? We can send you a “DO NOT COPY” watermarked image that will not have our logo on it.
Transfers that are exposed to light for extended periods of time will lose some vibrance. We recommend pressing upon arrival or storing your transfers in a dark area until ready to press.
- Remove the clear or blue film from the substrate.
- Remove residue, if any, with a soft damp cloth.
- Place your MDF substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
- Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium to heavy pressure. (Time and temp may vary based on your heat press | images with heavy black ink can be pressed 5-10 seconds longer)
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact us via our Facebook page or email us at pioneersupplierandcreations.com
MDF Blank Sublimation | Unisub hardboard | Gloss | Matte | bright white | Sublimation Print l Image Transfer l Sublimation Transfer l Ready To Press l Sublimation Print l Image Transfer l Sublimation Transfer
1. Pre-press for 3-5 seconds
2. Place your substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
3. Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium to heavy pressure.
(Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Only ships within United States from Mississippi