Sunglass Shaped Earring Sublimation Blanks
MDF Sunglass Shaped Earrings with Hardware Heat Press Blanks
Unfinished Unisub MDF hardboard for Sublimation
Finished Size | W .73" H 2"
Print Size | W .78" H 2.05"
The blanks are approximately 2.8mm thick
Unisub MDF Hardwood
✔️ Sold as 1 pair (2 pcs)
✔️ Choose single or double sided (matte is single sided only)
✔️ Choose either gloss or matte finish
✔️ Choose hardware options
✔️ PNG Template download upon order fulfillment
- Remove the clear or blue film from the substrate.
- Remove residue, if any, with a soft damp cloth.
- Place your MDF substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
- Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium pressure. (Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Blank Sublimation Unisub, Hardboard, MDF, Ready to Sublimate
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact us via our Facebook page or email us at pioneersupplierandcreations.com
1. Pre-press for 3-5 seconds
2. Place your substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
3. Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium to heavy pressure.
(Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Only ships within United States from Mississippi