Vacay Word Portrait Keychain Sublimation Blank
Unfinished MDF Blanks for Sublimation
Size - 2.75”"x1.773” and approximately 1/8” thick MDF unisub hardboard cut from a laser
✔️ Single (has brown backing) or double sided (comes in gloss only)
✔️ Comes with hardware
✔️ Gloss (clear film) or matte (blue film) finish
✔️ PNG template download upon order fulfillment
✔️ Backside of single sided products are unfinished and may have some burn marks around the edges due to the nature of being laser cut
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact us via our Facebook page or email us at pioneersupplierandcreations.com
- Remove the clear or blue film from the substrate.
- Remove residue, if any, with a soft damp cloth.
- Place your MDF substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
- Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium pressure. (Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Blank Sublimation Unisub, Hardboard, MDF, Ready to Sublimate
1. Pre-press for 3-5 seconds
2. Place your substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
3. Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium to heavy pressure.
(Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Only ships within United States from Mississippi