Dad Sublimation Photo Panel with Stand
MDF Dad Photo Panel with Stand Heat Press Blank
Unfinished Unisub MDF hardboard for Sublimation
Size - Mini and 5"x7"
The blanks are approximately 1/8” thick.
Single sided only. Choose a gloss or matte finish.
The single sided gloss and matte finish have a brown backing. Our gloss finish will have a clear film. Our matte finish will have a blue film.
- Remove the clear or blue film from the substrate.
- Remove residue, if any, with a soft damp cloth.
- Place your MDF substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
- Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium pressure. (Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Blank Sublimation Unisub, Hardboard, MDF, Ready to Sublimate
1. Pre-press for 3-5 seconds
2. Place your substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
3. Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium to heavy pressure.
(Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Only ships within United States from Mississippi