Fishing Bobber and 2 Fish Shaped Keychain Sublimation Blanks
Fishing Bobber Keychain for sublimation heat press
BLANKS FOR SUBLIMATION
Comes with blank sublimation hardware, one bobber and two fish. Option to purchase additional fish
- Remove the clear or blue film from the substrate.
- Remove residue, if any, with a soft damp cloth
- Place your transfer face down and MDF substrate face up. Secure with heat tape
- Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium pressure. (Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Blank Sublimation Unisub, Hardboard, MDF, Ready to Sublimate
1. Pre-press for 3-5 seconds
2. Place your substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
3. Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium to heavy pressure.
(Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Only ships within United States from Mississippi