Hampton County SC Shaped Ornament Sublimation Blank
MDF - Hampton County SC Ornament Blank for Sublimation
Unfinished custom cut unisub blanks for sublimation heat press
Size - 4.36"x4.05"
The blanks are approximately 2.8mm thick
✔️ Choose either gloss or matte finish
✔️ Gloss has a clear protective film and Matte has a blue film (both need to be removed before sublimating)
✔️ PNG Template download upon order fulfillment
✔️Decorate with - sublimation transfers or heat transfer vinyl
- Remove the clear or blue film from the substrate.
- Remove residue, if any, with a soft damp cloth.
- Place your MDF substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
- Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium pressure. (Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact us via our Facebook page or email us at pioneersupplierandcreations.com
Unfinished Unisub MDF hardboard blanks for Sublimation
1. Pre-press for 3-5 seconds
2. Place your substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
3. Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium to heavy pressure.
(Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Only ships within United States from Mississippi