Hand Saw Photo Panel with Stand Sublimation Blank
MDF Hand Saw Photo Panel with Stand sublimation blanks for heat press
Unfinished Unisub MDF hardboard for Sublimation
*DESIGNS NOT INCLUDED*
Designs by Tina can be purchased HERE
Panel Finished Size | W 9.92" H 4.25"
Panel Print Size | W 10.06" H 4.38"
Stand Print Size | W 4" H 3.44"
The blanks are approximately 2.8mm thick
Unisub MDF Hardwood
✔️ Choose gloss or matte finish
✔️ Single Sided Only
✔️ PNG Template download emailed at checkout
- Remove the clear or blue film from the substrate.
- Remove residue, if any, with a soft damp cloth.
- Place your MDF substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
- Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium pressure. (Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Blank Sublimation Unisub, Hardboard, MDF, Ready to Sublimate
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact us via our Facebook page or email us at pioneersupplierandcreations.com
1. Pre-press for 3-5 seconds
2. Place your substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
3. Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium to heavy pressure.
(Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Only ships within United States from Mississippi