Nail Tech Car Charm Sublimation Blank
MDF - Nail Tech Car Charm Ornament Sublimation Blank
Size - 4" and approximately 1/8” thick MDF white unisub hardboard with brown backing
✔️ MDF Unisub Hardboard Ornament blank for heat press
✔️ Single sided with brown backing
✔️ Gloss (clear film) or matte (blue film) finish
✔️ Backside of car charms are unfinished and may have some burn marks around the edges due to the nature of being laser cut
✔️ Use caution when taking the plastic film off due to the fragile nature of some cuts.
- Remove the clear or blue film from the substrate.
- Remove residue, if any, with a soft damp cloth.
- Place your MDF substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
- Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium to heavy pressure. (Time and temp may vary based on your heat press | images with heavy black ink can be pressed 5-10 seconds longer)
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact us via our Facebook page or email us at pioneersupplierandcreations.com
MDF Blank Sublimation | Unisub hardboard | Gloss | Matte | bright white
1. Pre-press for 3-5 seconds
2. Place your substrate onto your transfer and secure with heat tape.
3. Press for 50-55 seconds @ 380 degrees medium to heavy pressure.
(Time and temp may vary based on your heat press)
Only ships within United States from Mississippi